How to Connect Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer to Wifi
Canon MG2522 is a compact inkjet printer that can print both black and colour. It is capable of scanning and copying documents. The printer is compatible with both operating systems such as Windows and Mac. I’m going to explain how to connect a Canon mg2522 printer to Wi-Fi through this blog post.
There is no screen on Canon’s mg2522 printer. Connect Canon Pixma MG2522 printer to the Wi-Fi network is as simple as pressing a couple of buttons, likewise.
Setup Wi-Fi connection for the MG2522 printer:
- Press the power button on the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer to turn it on.
- Make sure that your computer is installed with the latest Canon MG2522 Printer drivers.
- To connect to WiFi, press on the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer’s WiFi button.
- The wireless light will start blinking when it is turned on.
- A local wireless network will be detected after that.
- Then enter the password of the router or Wifi network to connect to your printer.
- Wi-Fi connections will be established automatically by the printer.
- You are ready to print after connecting successfully.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer on Windows
Below are the steps explaining a Canon Pixma MG2522 printer set up on a Windows computer.
- The first thing you need to do is turn on your printer, wireless router, and computer.
- Using the steps described in the section above, you will be able to connect your Canon Pixma to a Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure to connect your Canon Pixma mg2522 printer and computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Windows computer, download the printer driver by visiting http://ij.start.canon Pixma mg2522 or canon.com/ijsetup
- Simply choose your printer model from the given list and go to the “Download” option. To open the driver package from the downloaded driver package, click the driver package after it has finished downloading.
- Following that, follow the instructions on the screen carefully to complete the installation process.
- Open the Control Panel by clicking the “Start” button on Windows.
- You will then see a window called “Devices and Printers.” Click it.
- You can view a list of installed printers by selecting the “Add printer” option. Wait a few seconds after selecting your printer.
- Now that the printer name is available in the Printers & Devices section, the printer is ready for use.
Moreover, these steps will assist you in connecting the Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer to Windows.
Steps to Set up Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer on MAC
The following steps will show you how to connect your Canon Pixma 2522 wireless printer to Mac.
Step 1: Once you have turned on the printer and the wireless router, ensure
That both are connected to the same network.
Step 2: Connect your printer to the WiFi network using the instructions in the first section of this write-up.
Step 3: To install the latest printer driver, go to www.canon.com/ijsetup and download the latest version. Finish the driver installation process by following the instructions on the screen.
Step 4: Go to the Apple menu and choose “System Preferences”. In the new window that appears, click on “Printers and Scanners.”.
Step 5: To add your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer, click the “+” sign in the bottom left corner of your screen.
Step 6: Click on the dropdown menu to choose your printer.
Step 7: Finally, the Mac system will be able to connect to your Canon Pixma mg2522 printer.
This is how you can connect a canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer to a Mac system, likewise.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MX922 Wireless Printer on Windows
Wireless connectivity is also available between Canon MX922 and the host device. Using a router, the user can establish a connection between the printer and the WiFi network. As long as the computer and Canon printer are connected to the same network, the Canon MX922 wireless setup printer allows users to print from anywhere. The application’s dynamic features suit business operations well. Quality output is expected from the Canon MX922.
Let look at how you can set up a connection between canon Pixma MX922 wireless and Windows computer:
Step 1: Start your wireless router, Windows PC and printer first
Step 2: The steps mentioned above will allow you to connect your printer to your wireless network.
Step 3: From the website Canon.com/ijsetup, download the appropriate driver.
Step 4: Upon finishing the download, follow the instructions on the screen to install your printer drivers
Step 5: Click on the Start button after that
Step 6: Go to the control panel
Step 7: Next, You will see an option called ‘Devices and Printers.’
Step 8: You can add a printer by selecting “Add a printer.”
Step 9: The next screen will include a list of network printers to choose from
Step 10: It takes a few seconds for the Canon wireless Pixma mx922 printer to connect to a Windows PC
Step 11: You should now print a test page to verify that your printer has been connected successfully.
By following these easy steps you can set up a connection between Canon Pixma MX922 Wireless Printer and Windows.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MX922 Wireless Printer on Mac
The following steps will show you how to connect my Canon PIXMA MX922 wireless printer to Mac.
Step 1: Make sure your Wi-Fi router, Mac and printer are all turned on.
Step 2: Take the reference from the above steps to connect the printer with the Wi-Fi router.
Step 3: Visit canon.com/ijsetup to download and install Canon printer drivers.
Step 4: Go to the ‘Apple’ menu now.
Step 5: Choose System and preferences, then select Printer and Scanner.
Step 6: At the bottom left, click on the + Add sign.
Step 7: Next the list of printers will appear, select the printer you want to use.
Step 8: You will be able to successfully set up your printer after following the on-screen instructions.
This is how you can set up a connection between a canon Pixma MX922 wireless printer to the Mac system.